Companies face a world where the business environment is changing rapidly, and they need people-management strategies that are flexible and agile enough to keep up. The ability to develop realistic business scenarios, taking account of both past experience and future indicators, is more critical than ever.
To execute their strategies successfully, companies must have the right people with the right capabilities. Being able to deploy talent rapidly as the business landscape shifts will determine which companies survive and thrive.
Leveraging market insight and business intelligence, PA works with organisations to deliver sustainable growth through people. We help our clients prepare for the challenges of the future by developing a clear view of their workforce, engaging employees in change initiatives and developing business leaders who are both decisive and responsive.
We work with clients on:
• change leadership – Leadership challenges vary from role to role. PA works with leaders at all levels to help them create, deliver and sustain transformational change. This includes supporting leaders in developing change capabilities across the organisation, prioritising the change portfolio, building the case for change and developing the change strategy. We equip leaders with the courage, capabilities and self-awareness they need to deliver lasting transformation.
• talent management – Effective talent management and succession planning positions companies better to win in an increasingly competitive global marketplace. PA works with companies to create an end-to-end talent pipeline, taking account of the complexities of an ageing workforce, the need to promote growth while containing costs, shortages of critical skills and constant change.
• employee engagement – Higher levels of employee engagement create a higher level of organisational performance. Especially in times of uncertainty companies need to respond to issues of workforce engagement in a way that transforms their relationship with employees. PA works with companies to diagnose the causes of lack of engagement and offers a tailored suite of interventions to address them and raise levels of performance.
• workforce planning – The current economic climate presents new opportunities to build competitive advantage. To seize them, companies must have a clear understanding of the talent and workforce they need for the future. PA works with companies to assess current shortfalls and surpluses in the workforce while assessing opportunities for growth aligned with business strategy.
PA’s experience includes:
• identifying annual savings of £17million for a major UK financial services retailer by streamlining management
• helping Medical Education England to create the vision for delivering high-quality training in the NHS
• developing a causal model for Vodafone to identify the critical factors influencing individual employees’ motivation and performance
• supporting the NHS with a large-scale workforce transition programme during a management restructuring.
To find out more about how PA can help build a competitive advantage through unlocking the potential of your leadership and talent , please contact us now.