On Tuesday 1 November, PA Consulting Argenti Telehealthcare partnership and Hampshire County Council hosted Hants Innovate at the Guildhall Winchester. This event explored how innovation, integration and collaboration between health and social care services in Hampshire can address existing and future challenges.
We discussed how innovation and integration in health and social care can help to deliver better outcomes for patients and reduce costs. The day was filled with insightful discussion on how health and social care can create innovative partnerships through technology, and improve outcomes for Hampshire citizens.
Here are the highlights from the day:
Speakers on the day included:
- Hazel Blears, Former Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
- Maggie Philbin, TV & Radio presenter and leader of the Government’s Digital Skills Taskforce
- Izzi Seccombe, LGA’s Community Wellbeing spokeswoman
- Paul Thomas, Industry Lead for Health and Care, Digital Advisory Services, Microsoft UK
- Jacqueline Oldham, Director of Corridor Manchester.
- Roy Perry, Leader of Hampshire County Council
- Graham Allen, Director of Adult Services
- Tim Devine, Internet of Things expert, PA Consulting Group
We also had a trade fair showcasing some of the most innovative technology suppliers working in health and social care, including:
To find out more about the Argenti here.
To find out more about how PA helps transform public services, visit our devolution webpage: www.paconsulting.com/devolution/