In this webinar, Olaf Remmler and Ted Hopcroft, energy experts at PA Consulting Group, discuss the uncertainty of Brexit and its impact on the energy and utilities sector.
The UK has voted to leave the European Union (EU) – a monumental decision creating significant uncertainty. This could have a profound effect on the energy sector. Stakeholders must consider scenarios, re-evaluate strategies, and position for success. This webinar explores the following questions:
- What is Brexit, and what are the generic impacts?
- What are the implications of Brexit for the energy and utilities sector?
- What is the current status of the market – what are the main fuel generation sources at risk in the GB power market?
- What are the key policy decisions for the UK and the EU, and what energy scenarios would these create?
- How can PA's FutureWorlds™ methodology help participants plan for uncertainty?
Access our on-demand webinar now
- Olaf Remmler, Energy and utilities expert, PA Consulting Group
- Ted Hopcroft, Energy and utilities expert, PA Consulting Group
- Ravi Manghani, Director, Energy Storage at GTM Research.
To learn more about the Next Generation Utility, contact us now.