What we can do for you
Our architects are highly experienced (and are TOGAF certified). This means they can manage a project design right through the lifecycle and help you respond to changes in markets and technologies. We bridge the gaps in communication between the business and IT and make sure everyone understands what’s behind our designs.
We can manage the technical side:
- Work with senior business and IT stakeholders to understand business functions, and define IT strategy, architecture and roadmaps to support them
- Define the detailed architecture, linking technical solutions to your business strategy
- Manage specialist, innovative and complex cloud-based or digital transformations
- Integrate new technologies like smart meters or wearables.
And we can help your people by:
- Leading design and development teams to build and deploy technical solutions
- Providing a pool of architects to flex to meet your needs and support your capabilities
- Training – formally or informally.
How we’ll work with you
We’ll help you ‘do more for less, more quickly’, but without proliferating tactical fixes or ‘technical debt’.
We’ll work closely with your delivery teams to keep projects aligned to business strategy. Our holistic and collaborative approach means we avoid repeating work and your IT estate will be as simple as it can be.